Monday, April 12, 2010

ICP hates science.


I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but as many of you know we found out soon after the turn of the new year that we're expecting! Now that I'm in the second trimester I'm starting to feel much better, and I want to get blogging on a more regular basis.

The reason for this particular post is because of a video a friend linked me to. (See the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdYdCfl60&feature=related) It's an Insane Clown Posse (ICP) video called "Miracles." Not only do they list some asinine things as "miracles," but they even say "And magnets! How does THAT shit work?!" Then they mention how they don't want to listen to scientists.

I never realized how religious ICP was. I've always been aware of the fact that they were awful, but not to the extent of trying to indoctrinate their listeners.

So, what's the fascination? I just don't understand. What does this band have that makes people want to call themselves "Juggalos" and enter into this painted-face Faygo-spewing cult?

Check out the video and let me know what you think.*

(Seriously. If you can shed some light, please do so.)

(Edited because the offended party and I discussed our 'head butting' point and the misunderstandings were worked out.)



*Video linked above.

No comments:

Post a Comment